WWIA Fund Day
Boomers Sports Bar & Grill N29W24483 Highway M, Pewaukee, Wisconsin 53072
August 29th, 2015
Come join us for our annual fundraiser for Wounded Warriors In Action Foundation at Boomer's Sports Bar and Grill in Pewaukee, WI. This will be an incredible event that will benefit our combat wounded veterans!
Participants have a chance to win $500 cash by entering a pool or corn hole tournament, a chance to win an AMZING trip for two of their choice, free beer and food, silent auction items, and two live bands! (See below) Don't miss out! We hope to see you there!
This is NOT Labor Day Weekend, so don't let that detour you from coming!
- Noon-3pm Tournaments (11am registration)
- Corn Hole- Cash Prize $500
- Scotch Doubles Pool- Cash Prize $500
- 3pm-6pm- Band –Mike Krug
- 6pm-8pm-Silent Auction
- 8pm-11:59pm- Loaded
- 11:59pm- Winner of the Trip will be announced!
You can order tickets ONLINE! Please Click Here OR You can pick them up directly at Boomer's Sports Bar and Grill in Pewaukee, WI.
CASH ONLY- Before August 29th
August 29th- Cash and Credit cards accepted.
A. Before August 29th-
General Admission $25 Day of the event-$30 at the door
B.Before August 29th/ Retired Vets $10.
Day of the event-$15 at the door (Must have Military ID)
C. Purple Heart Veterans receive a FREE ticket
(Must and have proof of Purple Heart/Military ID)
1 ticket per person
What you will get:
- Wristband and Entrance into the event.
- Put into a drawing for a Winners Choice Trip from 1 of the following trips:
- Oahu, Hawaii
- St. James, Barbados
- Royal Caribbean Intl. Alaskan Cruise
- Las Vegas
- British Columbia, Canada
- Washington D.C.
- 2 Free Domestic Tap drink tickets
- 2 Food Vouchers for participating vendors at designated times
- Noon-2- Cousins Subs
- 4-6- Palermo's Pizza
- 9-11- Boomers
- Participate in (1) Tournament (need to sign up) Registration starts at 11am
- Participate in the Silent Auction
- Enjoy Live Music from Mike Krug and Loaded
- Winner of the Trip for two will be announced at 11:59pm***
HAPPY HOUR PRICING ALL DAY!
***Participants need NOT be present at the time of drawing, but are responsible for getting the ticket stub into the drawing.
Winner will also be announced on Facebook and Twitter