Southwest Ohio 3 Day 3 Gun Raffle
(opens in new window)
$10 donation per ticket (limited quantity)
November 11-13, 2013
11/11 -- Remington 1911 .45ACP Stainless - 5"
11/12 -- Glock 19 Gen 4 - 9MM - 5"
11/13 -- Remington 887 Tactical 12GA
For more information and purchase tickets contact;
Bryan J. Gray
Official Rules and Regulations
- Limit of 1,000 tickets will be sold; numbered 000 to 999
- One ticket per each $10.00 donation
- Ticket sales end on November 8, 2013, or when sold out; whichever comes first
- Daily drawings to take place November 11, 2013 through November 13, 2013. Each day's winning number is determined by the Ohio Lottery's midday (12:29pm) Pick 3 drawing.
- All firearms won are subject to availability and WWIA reserves the right to make substitutions of equal or lesser value.
- Winning ticket numbers and firearm won will be posted on the WWIAF.org website, and all winners will be contacted by phone and/or email. Names and identifying information will not be posted on the website.
- You must be 18 years old, and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket.
- Winners must be at least 18 years old to take possession of a rifle or shotgun, and at least 21 years old to take possession of a pistol. Prizes are non-transferable. The person designated on the ticket must claim the prize.
- Winners will be notified using the name, address, phone number, and email address that the purchaser has requested on the ticket stub. In the event that the WWIA cannot contact the winner, it is the sole responsibility of the winning ticket holder to contact the WWIA to claim the prize. Prizes are not transferable; the person designated on the ticket must claim the prize. All prizes must be claimed and the transfer completed within 30 days of the date the ticket is drawn.
- Winners drawn will have the option of taking winnings in a monetary equivalent: based on the rate of 50% of WWIA's purchase price of the firearm.
- All firearm transfers will be done through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer, and all applicable Federal and State laws apply, including the state laws for the legal residence of the winning ticket holder.
- Transfers will be completed by: Thompson's Guns, 7989 Hinkle Road, Middletown Ohio 45042 – (937) 855-3947 – The WWIA solely reserves the right to change the location and/or dealer for the firearm transfer. Winning ticket holders must arrange transfer through the WWIA selected dealer, and in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Winning ticket numbers are eligible for the remaining drawings. All sold and unsold ticket numbers are in each drawing. (Each ticket can win more than once.) No prizes will be awarded to unsold ticket numbers drawn.
- The drawing will consist of three (3) firearms drawn over a three (3) day period, based upon 1,000 tickets being sold. However, if all tickets are not sold, one (1) firearm will be raffled off for each 333 tickets sold. (Example: If only 680 tickets are sold, two (2) firearms will be available for raffle over two (2) days.)
- At no time will WWIA take possession of the firearms. Winners will receive the firearms from a FFL dealer only.
- All proceeds of the Southwest Ohio Gun Raffle benefit the Wounded Warriors in Action Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to serving our nation's combat wounded, Purple Heart recipients, by providing world-class, outdoor sporting activities.