It was truly the hunt of a lifetime. It means so much to have a brother in arms to give back so much and to have no other thought but to serve those who have served with you. With your vision of providing for your ...
Read More Testimonials >
I served 3 years in the U.S. Army with the 101st Airborne Division. In 2006 I was injured by mortar shrapnel in Baghdad, Iraq. I was awarded the Purple Heart and Combat ...read more about Jeremy Smith
Ways that you can help:
- Donate Financially. Make a tax-deductible donation today.
- Refer a Purple Heart Recipient. If you know a Wounded Warrior, refer him or her to the WWIA application. They could enjoy the healing benefits of a world-class outdoor sporting activity!
- Host a Wounded Warriors in Action fundraiser. This can be an engaging way to connect your community to a worthy cause, and support America's wounded veterans. In the past, supporters have hosted BBQ dinners, game luncheons, silent auctions, athletic events, and art shows to support the WWIA. Please contact us if you are planning an event, and we will send you WWIA promotional materials to help make your fundraiser a success.
- Donate your services. If you are a hunting or fishing guide or property owner, you can volunteer to host a Wounded Warriors in Action sporting event. We are always open to new opportunities to provide world-class opportunities to our heroes. Contact us for more information.
- Spread the Word. Tell a friend about the WWIA today! Wounded Warriors in Action relies on a nationwide network of concerned individuals and organizations to help achieve our mission. Let your church group, hunting club, or lodge know about the WWIA today.
- Shop for Our Cause. Visit our online store today. Wear the WWIA name with pride and know that you are supporting a worthy cause.
- Sell for Our Cause. You can sell your unwanted items on eBay and help support the WWIA. With eBay Giving Works, the charitable fundraising arm of eBay, it's easy to help America's combat wounded and earn money by selling just about anything.
- Give at Work. Support Wounded Warriors in Action through the Combined Federal Campaign, United Way, or your corporate giving program. Want to go even further? Contact us for promotional materials that you can distribute to friends and co-workers.