WWIA HundredX Fundraiser
WELCOME TO THE 2023 WWIA HundredX Fundraiser!
WHAT: 2023 WWIA HundredX National Fundraiser
WWIA hosts one major fundraiser each year and this is it! This fundraiser will be replacing our sweepstakes fundraiser that we conducted in previous years.
WHEN: April 17th – May 16th, 2023
This fundraiser will only run for a period of one month, so it’s important to spread the word and let others know how they can get involved! Let’s make this 30-day fundraiser in support of our combat-wounded veterans our best one ever!
WHY: TO BENEFIT WWIA & OUR PURPLE HEART HEROES
Wounded Warriors in Action Foundation (WWIA) is a national 501(c)(3) public charity that devotes all its energy and resources to supporting the men and women wounded in combat who were awarded the Purple Heart medal. WWIA supports these phenomenal Heroes by providing them with the opportunity to participate in world-class outdoor sporting activities at no cost to them. We do this to recognize and honor their sacrifice, encourage independence and connections with communities, and promote healing and wellness through camaraderie and a shared passion for the outdoors.
Get a behind the scenes look at what we do and the impact we are making:
WHO: WWIA & HundredX
The 2023 WWIA HundredX Fundraiser is a unique and innovative way for us to raise money on both the local and national level for our WWIA events. We are partnering with HundredX for this campaign, a mission-based data and insights company that has raised over $15 million dollars for over 1000 different causes!
HOW IT WORKS: This is a simple, yet innovative process, so please watch the video below to get a quick synopsis of how this fundraising opportunity works.
That’s it! A simple approach with BIG potential! Every piece of quality feedback you provide generates $2.00 towards our goal of $50,000. Each participant can provide up to 75 pieces of feedback, which means you can generate up to $150 for WWIA and our Heroes! HundredX can only pay for high quality or Eligible Feedback, as businesses rely on their aggregated insights to make strategic decisions to improve customer experience. Any feedback that is deemed ineligible cannot be used by HundredX and won’t generate money for WWIA, so please make sure to give feedback that is thoughtful and reflects your experience with the brand over the last six months. Here are some best practices for providing high quality feedback so that you can maximize your impact for WWIA:
- Take Your Time: Read each question and emoji label carefully, and select the answers which best align with your recent interactions with that business.
- Pace Yourself: Try giving 5 – 10 pieces of feedback at a time to avoid feedback fatigue.
- Be Thoughtful and Genuine: Provide your honest opinion about the brand or business on which you are giving feedback. Your feedback is going to help business leaders better understand their customers.
Please join us in this incredible opportunity! Get involved, spread the word, and let’s help our Heroes!
GET STARTED! SIGN UP HERE! ⬇️
WHO IS HUNDREDX?
HundredX is a mission-based data and insights company focused on multiplying positive outcomes for people, business, and society. They offer information and consumer opinions/feedback to companies and businesses from the surveys that are completed. Companies and businesses will then use this valuable information and feedback to better serve their customers needs. The information shared with companies/businesses is strictly the accumulated data from the survey questions, it does not contain any personal or user information whatsoever.
CEO Rob Pace founded HundredX to pioneer a new model for strategy development while also doing more good for the world. This novel approach captures authentic customer feedback via the power of listening to inform business strategy and performance, delivering today’s leaders “strategy on demand.”
IS IT SAFE AND SECURE? WILL PARTICIPANTS INFORMATION BE SHARED OR SOLD?
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE?
Anyone who is 18 years of age or older and within the United States of America is eligible to participate.
CAN DONATION DOLLARS BE RESTRICTED OR DIRECTED TO A PARTICULAR EVENT?
Absolutely! When participants sign up and log in, they will be be directed to a designated WWIA Fundraising home page on the HundredX website. From there, they will see a list of States where WWIA Events currently take place. They will have the option to choose “General Donation” or if they prefer to choose a particular event (ex: “Camp Hackett Events”), or a certain fundraising event (ex: Vermont Chapter Fundraiser) for their donations to be restricted/directed to, they may click on the appropriate state where their designated event is held and then a drop down will show the list of WWIA events within that state. For example: if they click on Wisconsin, the drop-down would list the following events:
- Camp Hackett Events
- Eagle River Muskie Chal-Lunge
- Bayfield Cast & Blast
- Wisconsin Cast & Blast
- Wisconsin Woodturning
Participants would then click on the event of their choice and any donations earned from their completed surveys would be restricted or directed toward their chosen event. It’s that simple!
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO AFTER SIGNING UP?
- Immediately after signing up, you will be able to click on your personalized feedback link and start raising money for your cause. You will also receive an email and/or text message containing your personalized feedback link. You can return to your personalized feedback link email/text message at any time to give feedback.
- From your personalized feedback link, you will be brought to the HundredX main Feedback page. From here, you can choose ANY brand from more than 1700 options in HundredX’s brand universe and share about a brand experience you have had in the last six months. Search for brands in the search bar or find them by category.
- After you select a brand, provide your opinion using our simple and fun, one-minute emoji-based system. Please only submit honest feedback on actual experiences you have had – this allows HundredX to create the most trusted brand insights.
- Repeat this process on a variety of companies to create more impact for your cause! Throughout the program, you will receive email and/or text reminders to continue providing feedback until you have reached the maximum feedback count for your program (which is indicated at the top of your feedback page).
WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO SHARE THIS WITH OTHERS?
Share. Share. Share! Whether it’s over the course of a conversation, or through text, email, etc., you can make a real difference by telling others about this awesome fundraiser! Share the mission of WWIA and how we are committed to bringing Honor, Connection, and Healing to our combat-wounded Purple Heart Heroes. You can share with others by:
- Tell others they can text “WWIA” to 90412 to get started.
- Use and share our ready-made resources. We have provided a plethora of resources to help you get the word out and garner interest and participation. If you scroll down just below this FAQ section, you will find a DOWNLOADS/RESOURCES section where you can download informational flyers, email templates, QR Codes and links, social media graphics, and social media and email copy that you can share with your friends and followers.
DOWNLOADS / RESOURCES 💻
Here you will find downloadable materials to help you spread the word about our fundraiser. They are broken into categories for ease of use. We have graphics, flyers, email templates, social media posts and more! We have tried to make this as user-friendly as possible, so you have two options for downloading these:
1) Choose the digital assets you want: You can scroll through the graphics below and click on the link to the right of whichever graphics/tools you would like and they will automatically download to your phone or computer.
2) Download all digital assets: We have provided a link that houses all of these digital assets. You may CLICK HERE to be taken to that folder and at the top of the page you will see a download button. Click on that download button and all the digital assets will download to your phone or computer.
Download and use these to help spread the word and get others involved in our WWIA fundraiser! Please share this webpage with those who would like to help spread the word so they can also access these downloadable tools! Here’s the quick link: https://wwiaf.org/wwia-hundredx-fundraiser Let’s go!
WWIA / HUNDREDX CAMPAIGN QR CODE or QUICK LINK 🔗
WWIA Hundredx Campaign Page QR Code
This QR Code (when scanned) will open up the WWIA / HundredX fundraiser page. That page will contain an explainer video and details about this fundraiser as well as a sign up page. You can download this QR Code by clicking on the download link to the right of the picture. It can be saved to your phone or computer and shared with others via text or email.
Here is the WWIA / HundredX fundraiser page Quick Link that can also be shared directly. This will open up the same page as the QR Code:
https://bit.ly/HXC-WWIA (Please copy & paste)
COMING SOON FLYERS 📰
To download any of the flyers below, simply click on the download link to the right of each picture and they will automatically download to your phone or computer.
WWIA Hundredx Coming Soon Flyer #1
WWIA Hundredx Coming Soon Flyer #2
WWIA Hundredx Coming Soon Flyer #3
To download the fundraising flyer below, simply click on the download link to the right of the picture and it will automatically download to your phone or computer.
WWIA Hundredx Fundraising Flyer
SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHICS 🌎
To download any of the social media posts below, simply click on the download link to the right of each picture and they will automatically download to your phone or computer.
WWIA Hundredx Social Media Post #1
WWIA Hundredx Social Media Post #2
WWIA Hundredx Social Media Post #3
WWIA Hundredx Social Media Post #4
WWIA Hundredx Social Media Post #5
WWIA Hundredx Social Media Post #6
WWIA Hundredx Social Media Post #7
WWIA Hundredx Social Media Post #8
WWIA Hundredx Social Media Post #9
WWIA Hundredx Social Media Post #10
WWIA Hundredx Social Media Post #11
WWIA Hundredx Social Media Post #12
2023 WWIA HundredX Fundraiser
SOCIAL MEDIA WRITTEN TEMPLATES 📄
Click on the link below to download a Word document containing a series of social media copy/templates to be used in conjunction with the social media graphics above. Feel free to use any of these in email messages to those within your network as well.WWIA / Hundredx Social Media & Email Copy / Templates
EMAIL WRITTEN TEMPLATE 📧
Click on the link below to download a Word document containing an email template that you can personalize and send to those within your network making them aware of this fundraising opportunity.WWIA Hundredx Personal Email Invitation Template
- If you have any questions, concerns, or need additional support, please email us at: [email protected]
THANK YOU FOR YOUR OUTSTANDING SUPPORT OF WWIA AND OUR PURPLE HEART HEROES. WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR HELPING MAKE THIS FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITY OUR BEST ONE YET! 💜